This publish is a mix of my most up-to-date Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter and one which I revealed final fall. Whether or not you are utilizing an internet platform to conduct icebreakers and exit ticket actions otherwise you’re simply studying the questions aloud to your class (AKA the Outdated Usual Approach), I hope these assist. Icebreaker Questions
1. Would you fairly be too scorching or too chilly?
2. The place would you go if I gave you a free aircraft ticket in the present day?
3. Inform a narrative in regards to the third image in your telephone.
4. Do you place your sneakers on in the identical order day by day?
5. What’s one of the best ways to begin your day?
6. Espresso or tea?
7. Ice cream or popsicle?
8. Soccer or soccer?
9. Proper handed or left handed?
10. Who was the final particular person you talked to earlier than coming into this room?
11. Would you fairly have the ability to fly or be invisible?
12. What did you do for enjoyable final Saturday?
13. Would you fairly fly or drive 1,000 miles?
14. What number of nations are you able to title?
15. What’s one of the best ways to get to Carnegie Corridor?
Exit Ticket Questions
1. How would you describe in the present day’s lesson to a classmate who was absent?
2. What’s a new-to-you phrase or time period you heard in the present day?
3. What’s one factor you’d change about in the present day’s lesson?
4. How did in the present day’s lesson make you are feeling?
5. How nicely do you assume you’d do if we had a quiz subsequent week?
6. What was your favourite a part of in the present day’s lesson?
7. What shocked you about in the present day’s class?
8. What’s one thing you would like was completely different at school?
9. What’s one query you’d placed on a quiz about in the present day’s lesson?
10. How would you assist a classmate who didn’t perceive in the present day’s lesson?
11. What’s one factor you’d prefer to study extra about?
12. What was the best a part of in the present day’s class?
13. How did in the present day’s lesson match with the one earlier than it?
14. What do you assume the subsequent lesson will likely be about?
15. What was the toughest a part of in the present day’s class?